- 1 Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
- 2 Number Of Vacancies
- 3 Type Of Test
- 4 Important Dates
- 5 Age Limit: Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
- 6 Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Vacancies As Per The Departments
- 7 Educational Qualification and Experience
- 8 Application Process For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
- 9 Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 For Chargeman Important Links
- 10 Procedure to Apply for The Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 : Indian Ordnance Factories, Ministry of Defence have invited online applications for the post of Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) in Technical and Non-Technical field. The candidates who are Eligible and Interested can easily apply through the official website from May 10 to June 9, 2019. The candidates will also require submitting the Printout of the Online Application on or before June 16, 2019.
This year OFB had announced huge vacancies. Candidates who have a passion to work in such a reputed organization can utilize this. The link to apply online for Ordnance Factory Chargeman recruitment will be provided to you here on this website. The candidates who are interested shall refer to the official notification in order to know their eligibility criteria and the recruitment process.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 (Chargeman) Details
- Name of the Organization : Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Recruiter’s Name : Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
- Job Role : Chargeman
- Job Location : Various Locations
Number Of Vacancies
Talking about the number of vacancies, a total of 1704 seats have been notified under the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2019 in various trades that include Mechanical, Electrical, Information Technology, Civil, Electronics, Automobile, Chemical, Clothing Technology, Metallurgy, Leather Technology & Other Non-Technical Posts.
Type Of Test
The selection for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2019 will be done through a written test. More details such as the application process, eligibility criteria, and vacancy details are provided in this article.
- Online Registration of Applications (Opening Date) – May 10, 2019
- Last Date to Register (Closing Date) – June 09, 2019
- Last Date for the Receipt of the Printout of the Online Applications (after online submission). – June 16, 2019
Age Limit: Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
As per the eligibility criteria that has been prescribed in the official notification, the candidates should have:
- Maximum: 27 years
Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 Vacancies As Per The Departments
Total Vacancies – 1704
- Mechanical – 933
- Chemical – 312
- Electrical – 149
- Information Technology – 29
- Civil – 45
- Leather Technology – 4
- Clothing Technology – 36
- Metallurgy – 56
- Automobile – 4
- Non-Technical (Stores) – 48
- Electronics – 24
- Non-Technical (Ots) – 64
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Automobile/Electronics — 3 years Diploma or Equivalent in a relevant Discipline duly approved by A Graduate Degree in Engineering. OR AICTE.
- Chemical/Metallurgy/Clothing/Technology/Leather/Technology — 3 years Diploma/ Equivalent in a relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE.
OR B.Sc (degree) with General Chemistry as one of the major subjects.
- Information Technology — Must pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Sc. duly recognized by The Government of India.
- Non-Technical (Stores)/Non-Technical (Other Than Stores) — A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognized University.
Application Process For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
Mode Of Application: Online
GEN/OBC: Rs. 100/-
Payment to be made through bank Remittance only in the favor of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50/-. for the Offline Bank Transaction Charges to State Bank of India (SBI).
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 For Chargeman Important Links
Procedure to Apply for The Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official site ofbindia.gov.in.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding recruitment.
- Click on that link and you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the Ordnance Factory Chargeman Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.